I will not go on a soapbox but, I can promise that I will contribute to society in a positive manner and make the world a better place in 2014.
Here's a simple yet effective method that has proven to be successful over and over:
PAY IT FORWARD!
Smile more, remember to say please and thank you, help someone in need and respect all that is around you. A simple gesture such as offering to return a grocery cart for an elderly person or a parent with little ones could brighten a day. Helping your neighbor shovel the dreaded plow lump could save a life. You get the idea!
- Donate a greater number of my hand knit hats, gloves and scarves
- Drop off additional food to my local food pantry
- Help my neighbors
- Recycle, reuse, repurpose
- Be kind to myself and others
- Be thankful for what I have: A wonderful and supportive family, a roof over head and food on my table.
Please join me and make 2014 better year and Pay it Forward!
Thanks for stopping by,